AdWise – pre- and post-test advertising research
AdWise method is intended for testing commercials, models and records. It may be used with both completed promotion material and commercial promotion under development.
AdWise method is complex testing of advertising, which includes qualitative and quantitative analysis of commercial advertising.
AdWise allows evaluating:
- Success or failure of commercial advertising effect;
- Strengths and weaknesses of particular advertising;
- Aspects of advertising that have an effect on people;
- The distribution of audience in 4 groups: motivated, almost interested, disregarding, and obstinate;
- What communication with the consumers is most effective.