BrandCommitment in product / brand research
You have a lot of consumers, but you are not sure whether they are loyal? Your sales are not stable – rising and dropping. Why is this so? Do your consumers choose the competitors’ products? If yes, then why and which consumers?
BrandCommitment, research of commitment to a brand, will help you find the answers to your questions.
BrandCommitment model helps to:
- Ascertain the level of brand commitment;
- Find an appropriate communication strategy;
- Focus on brand potential;
- Ascertain the brands that pose highest threats to the brand under analysis;
- Find out the causes of these threats;
- Determine the factors that strengthen the commitment to your or your competitors’ brand;
- Long-term monitoring helps to predict potential future problems and threats related to brand commitment;
BrandCommitment model also includes an image research, which allows:
- Analyse and compare brand image in different categories of consumers and non-consumers;
- Distinguish the features of brand image which are important to committed, well-disposed and risk consumers;
- Determine the features attributed to competing brands.